A true holistic experience in a hospitality environment; that’s what Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre gives to their guests. Are you driven by a holistic view and are focused on the wellbeing of others? Would you like to contribute to the invigorating experience of our guests in the largest hotel Wellness of Amsterdam?
What are you going to do?
Your role will include performing various types of massages, facials and manicure and pedicure treatments to the highest standard. You will ensure each interaction is personalised leaving our guests with a long lasting 5 star experience. Feel free to check the website for a full overview of treatments.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The name Akasha reflects a core vision to harmoniously unite the four basic elements of nature: earth, water, fire and air. The combination enables a transformational and balancing experience where body, mind and soul are aligned. Akasha is located in a 1000m2 area in the hotel, with 7 treatment rooms, a pool, Watsu tub and private Hammam. The serene environment is ideal for our guests to relax and recharge.
The team in Akasha consists of Therapists, Attendants, Trainers and Receptionists. Treatments are given between 08:00 – 21:00. Therefore, make sure you are able to start as early as 08:00 AM and leave as late as 22:00 PM.
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide.
Who are you?
A service-minded Therapist that enjoys offering their guests an amazing experience in a luxury environment with high-end products and personalised service. You are energetic and able to give treatments for up to 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Furthermore you have:
- Experience in performing Thai massages, Swedish massages, deep tissue massages and hot-stone massages to the highest standard;
- 2-3 Years of similar high-end experience;
- A combination of Therapist and Beautician is preferable;
- You have a good knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
- Already living in Amsterdam or surrounding cities, with valid work- and residence permit.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €2243,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, such as: travel allowance based on your commute, pension fund and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in luxury hotel in Amsterdam, Paris and London;
- An extensive Compensations & Benefits program
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the abundance of applications we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.