Sommelier - Taiko
Are you an enthusiastic and guest orientated wine professional? Do you want to make your next step in your career in the number one 5 star luxury hotel in The Netherlands? Than this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As the Sommelier of Taiko restaurant, you will advise and inspire guests on the wine paring, sharing your enthusiasm and the story of the Hotel and Taiko. You will assist and advise on possible updates of the wine and beverage lists, attend wine tastings and cross sell the other Food & Beverage outlets in the hotel. You will share your passion, product knowledge and enthusiasm with other hotel colleagues, who are all eager to learn more.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is eager to learn, motivated to teaching others and a strong communicator.
We are looking for people who share our DNA that as a team we go for continues development and strive for perfection.
Furthermore he or she has:
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years’ experience in a luxury restaurant or hotel;
- Excellent verbal knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
- Knowledge of Asian cuisine, wines (WSET 2) and Sake;
Ability to work evenings and weekend shifts;
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €2500,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org