The Set Safe Stay
In order to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our guests and employees, we have raised our standards to meet the health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19. See below or click here to read ‘The Set Safe Stay’ including implemented changes at every step of the guest journey. We are committed to ensure that you stay safe and well in all of our hotels. All standards will continue to be reviewed and re-evaluated regularly to grant relevance and that they are based on the guidance of the World Health Organisation and local health and government authorities.
Throughout the pandemic, we have been updating our booking & cancellation policies in order to offer you as much flexibility as possible. This will continue and we kindly invite you to contact our reservations team should you have any questions or enquiries. We cannot wait to welcome you back into our lobbies, our guest rooms, our restaurants and our spas. More than ever, our teams are ready to capture your hearts and minds as you explore and re-engage with us in some of the world’s most vibrant destinations.
Until we meet again, please stay safe and healthy.
This is our commitment to you...
Health Security Verified™ Status by Forbes
We are proud to announce that we are Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED™ with Forbes Travel Guide. The comprehensive facility verification helps ensure that guests and travel planners can book with confidence and that our property that has appropriate health safety procedures in place.
This verification comes with an easily identifiable “seal of approval” – the Sharecare VERIFIED™ with Forbes Travel Guide badge – based on a hotel’s compliance with expert-validated best practices that minimize the risk and impact of COVID-19 and potential future public health events.
Developed by Forbes Travel Guide, the global authority on hospitality excellence, and digital health industry leader Sharecare, the comprehensive verification covers more than 360 standards across health and hygiene protocols, cleaning products and procedures, ventilation, physical distancing, the guest experience, and health safety communication with guests and employees. Hotels are required to verify their health protocols on an ongoing basis to ensure continued compliance with the most up-to-date global health standards.
- Wherever possible we encourage guests to connect with us through touchless and contactless mediums. Whether via a phone call, messages or email, we are here for you before, during and after your stay.
- Information will be shared digitally when feasible, including invoices upon check out.
- While face-to-face interactions may be more limited during your stay, we will remain as connected as always.
- Guests and employees at The Set will follow the social distancing protocols of 1.5 meters throughout all areas in the hotel.
- Guest greetings (The Set greeting ritual) have been modified to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Elevators may only be used by one guest room or one household at the same time.
- Our lobby lounge, restaurants and other public areas have been reorganized in order to promote social distancing.
- In order to welcome groups, seating capacities in event spaces are adjusted to meet social distancing guidelines.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Personal face masks and additional amenity items such as hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and gloves, will be offered to guests in high traffic areas.
- Other personal protective equipment such as gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available for all our employees.
- To maintain a safe distance and minimise contact, physical barriers have been installed in certain areas of the hotel. These include barriers such as transparent screens at desks so that, when necessary, our team can interact with guests in a safe manner.
- Where appropriate and possible, one way directions of movement may be in operation.
Exceptional focus on hygiene & cleanliness
- All our employees follow strict rules for personal hygiene and have been trained to follow social distancing guidelines based on information from the World Health Organisation and local health and government authorities.
- There are hand sanitizing stations placed throughout all high-traffic areas, public spaces and back of house areas.
- The cleaning of all guest rooms and public areas has been enhanced to adhere to World Health Organisation and local health and government authorities cleaning protocols. This includes more frequent and in-depth disinfecting of high-touch areas, while using the correct cleaning materials.
The Set Stay: a responsibility we share
- We will do everything we can to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our guests and employees. We also know that we can rely on you, our guests, to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and ask that when staying with us, you follow our guidance when in and around the hotel.
- We have raised our standards even further in meeting the health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19. Thank you in advance for your assistance in keeping us all safe during your stay with us.
Enhanced and consistent training
- All our employees have followed training in order to secure a safe and clean visit for our guests.
- This training is ongoing and consistently updated to ensure a dedicated focus from our employees when looking after the health and safety of our guests.
- The Set has implemented health screenings for all incoming guests and employees, which are mandatory by law.
- Upon arrival, a mandatory health screening questionnaire will be executed which may include a temperature check.
- Should a guest or employee show any concerns around their wellbeing or symptoms of COVID-19, the hotel will respond immediately by following all current public health guidelines.
- Employees feeling sick must stay home. Those exhibiting symptoms will be required to self-isolate.