With seven separate bedrooms, the entire sixth floor can be reserved exclusively, accommodating from seven up to 17 guests, in Superior and Deluxe Guestrooms, the Conservatorium Suite, and the elegant signature Penthouse Suite.
The Penthouse Suite has floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the courtyard and Brasserie, and the hotel’s Neo-Gothic exterior, with the Rijksmuseum beyond. Persian rugs enhance the air of upmarket home while the large, bright living room and dining room provide personalised pantry support for special events and dinners for up to eight guests. Thanks to a supersized 80-inch screen, the dining room can play private cinema and entertainment area, while the centrepiece of the spacious bathroom is an impressive freestanding oval stone bath.
With views over the Museum District, the Conservatorium Suite celebrates the building’s history through contemporary luxury and modern style. With a separate working area, living and bedroom spaces, the suite can host up to four guests, and there’s deep soaking bathtub as well as a separate rainfall shower.
Minimal, modern and soothingly comfortable, the Superior and Deluxe Guestrooms are dressed in brushed oak floors and autumnal colours have been styled by acclaimed Italian architect Piero Lissoni. Amid a restful and intimate atmosphere, expect inspiring working spaces and state-of-the-art in-room entertainment in the five spaces, as well as large rainfall showers and amenities that demonstrate an attention to detail.
Discretion is assured for Penthouse Wing guests thanks to direct access to the garage via the wing’s own elevators. Whether in Amsterdam for work or play, this unique arrangement of accommodation promises form matched by function. Additional benefits exclusive to its guests include a fully stocked in-suite pantry, 24/7 butler service, luxury airport transfers and VIP airport service and personal shopping in Amsterdam’s most elegant department store, De Bijenkorf. The private-as-can-be Penthouse Wing here in the Museum Quarter is suited to dignitaries seeking discretion, multi-generational and extended family visits as well as offering an ideal enclave for high-profile entertainment-industry performers and their teams whether they want to hide away or host.
- Master Suite with a room size of 170 m ² / 1829 ft ²
- 1x Superior Guestroom, available for two guests, 22m²
- 4x Deluxe Guestroom, available for two guests per room, from 37 to 39m²
- 1x Conservatorium Suite including a separate living area, available for four guests, 62m²
- Large, separate living area.
- Large rainfall shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Dining room with a support pantry for special events
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Super-large 80-inch monitor screen
- Bottle of champagne, fruit juices and smoothies on ice upon arrival
- Private entrance as well as a second side entrance, direct access to the garage and a separate area for styling with a special make-up desk
- In-suite fully equipped pantry
- Business desk
- Complimentary cocktails in Tunes Bar
- Luxury car transfers
- Seasonal flower bouquets in the suite
- Complimentary high speed internet
- Butler Service
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Amenities & Services
In advance of your stay in our Penthouse Suite you will be contacted by your dedicated Host who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at the Conservatorium hotel is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +31 (0)20 5700 075