The elegant 170m² Penthouse Suite has floor to ceiling windows that overlook the neo-Gothic building of the historical Conservatorium, courtyard and Brasserie with a view of the Rijksmuseum and Amsterdam beyond.
Furnished with Persian rugs, the large, bright living room and dining room have personalized pantry support for special events or dinners for up to eight guests. Featuring a super-size 80-inch monitor screen, the dining room can be used as a private cinema or entertainment area. Flashes of Dutch history are found in decorative items such as old stone Bols Jenever bottles, Royal Delft tulip vases and porcelain by Lammers&Lammers and Makkum Tichelaar.
The Penthouse Suite has a dedicated iPad available for its guests which can be used for all technical in-suite features such as lighting, sound system and television. In exclusive use for the guests you can find a HD800 Sennheiser headphone as well as a pair of Stutterheim raincoats for rainy days.
The very spacious bathroom is opulently designed with a bidet, a freestanding oval stone bath and a large separate rainfall shower along with bathroom LCD mirror TV and gorgeously plump micro-cotton towels.
The Floris amenity collection is featured in the bathroom. Floris is an original and authentic British fragrance house and appointed Perfumer to Her Majesty
The Penthouse Suite has a private entrance as well as a second side entrance, direct access to the garage and a separate area for styling with a special make-up desk.
It is possible to reserve the entire sixth floor privately together with the Penthouse Suite.
The private Penthouse Wing offers up to six extra separate bedrooms and can host up to 17 guests in total.
The additional rooms include;
- 1x Superior Guestroom, available for
two guests, 22m²
- 4x Deluxe Guestroom, available for two
guests per room, from 37 to 39m²
- 1x Conservatorium Suite including
a separate living area, available for four
- Master Suite with a room size of 170 m ² / 1829 ft ²
- 1x Superior Guestroom, available for two guests, 22m²
- 4x Deluxe Guestroom, available for two guests per room, from 37 to 39m²
- 1x Conservatorium Suite including a separate living area, available for four guests, 62m²
- Large, seperate living area.
- Large rainfall shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Dining room with a support pantry for special events
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Super-large 80-inch monitor screen
- Bottle of champagne, fruit juices and smoothies on ice upon arrival
- Private entrance as well as a second side entrance, direct access to the garage and a separate area for styling with a special make-up desk
- In-suite fully equipped pantry
- Business desk
- Complimentary cocktails in Tunes Bar
- Luxury car transfers
- Seasonal flower bouquets in the suite
- Complimentary high speed internet
- Butler Service
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Amenities & Services
- Air Conditioning
- Butler Service
- Room Safe
- Extensive in-room entertainment system including Bang & Olufsen flatscreen TV
- Media hub with access to UK, USA and European power points, Ethernet port for wired Internet access and wireless music connectivity
- Butler’s Pantry with complimentary Nespresso coffee machine
- 24hr in-room dining
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Frette linen
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary Transfer from and to airport
- Powder room
In advance of your stay in our Penthouse Suite you will be contacted by your dedicated Host who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at the Conservatorium hotel is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +31 (0)20 5700 075