The elegant 170m² Penthouse Suite has floor to ceiling windows that overlook the neo-Gothic
building of the historical Conservatorium, courtyard and Brasserie with a view of the Rijksmuseum and Amsterdam beyond.
Furnished with Persian rugs, the large, bright living room and dining room have personalized pantry support for special events or dinners for up to eight guests. Featuring a super-size 80-inch monitor screen, the dining room can be used as a private cinema or entertainment area. Flashes of Dutch history are found in decorative items such as old stone Bols Jenever bottles, Royal Delft tulip vases and porcelain by Lammers&Lammers and Makkum Tichelaar.
The Penthouse Suite has a dedicated iPad available for its guests which can be used for all technical in-suite features such as lighting, sound system and television. In exclusive use for the guests you can find a HD800 Sennheiser headphone as well as a pair of Stutterheim raincoats for rainy days.
The very spacious bathroom is opulently designed with a bidet, a freestanding oval stone bath and a large separate rainfall shower along with bathroom LCD mirror TV and gorgeously plump micro-cotton towels.
The Floris amenity collection is featured in the bathroom. Floris is an original and authentic British fragrance house and appointed Perfumer to Her Majesty
The Penthouse Suite has a private entrance as well as a second side entrance, direct access to the garage and a separate area for styling with a special make-up desk.
- Suite Size 170 m²/1829 ft²
- Large, seperate living area.
- Large rainfall shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Dining room with a support pantry for special events
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Super-large 80-inch monitor screen
- Bottle of champagne, fruit juices and smoothies on ice upon arrival
- Private entrance as well as a second side entrance, direct access to the garage and a separate area for styling with a special make-up desk
- In-suite fully equipped pantry
- Business desk
- Complimentary cocktails in Tunes Bar
- Luxury car transfers
- Seasonal flower bouquets in the suite
- Complimentary high speed internet
- Butler Service
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Amenities & Services
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Mini Bar
- Room Safe
- Frette linen
- Nespresso coffee machine in room
In advance of your stay in our Penthouse Suite you will be contacted by your dedicated Host who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at the Conservatorium hotel is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist.
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +31 (0)20 5700 075