Rooftop Suites have great views of Amsterdam overlooking the Stedelijk Museum and the Van Baerlestraat. The 64 m² sized suites contain interesting historical features and are divided into separate levels by a small set of stairs.
There is a sitting and workspace area with free Wi-Fi and state-of-the-art in-room entertainment.
The extra large bathroom has a large marble bath, separate rainfall shower and separate toilet.
- This room has a view of van Baerlestraat
- Suite size 64 m²/688 ft²
- The room holds incredibly interesting historical features
- Large marble bathtub
- Separate rainfall shower
- King Bed
Amenities & Services
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Mini Bar
- Room Safe
Upgrade to the
Conservatorium One Bedroom Suite
for as low as €50/night
In advance of your stay in one of our Rooftop Suites you will be contacted by your dedicated Host who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at the Conservatorium hotel is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist.
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +31 (0)20 5700 075