This sixth-floor signature suite with its handsome master bedroom represents a symphony of craftsmanship and iconic design from award-winning architect Piero Lissoni. Whether you’re here in Amsterdam's Museum Quarter for work or play, it feels a rare privilege to be somewhere that form matches function so well. The sophisticated dining room is served by an in-suite kitchen, the 80-inch screen transforms it into a cinema while the chic ensuite flaunts a seductive freestanding stone bathtub. Guests can optimise every aspect of the Penthouse Suite’s ambience — lighting, sound system, television — through a dedicated iPad. Privacy-conscious dignitaries know this full-floored suite to be in a league of its own thanks to the attention to detail and collectable midcentury modern furniture.
Impress visitors with the chance to peer out at the Rijksmuseum — every lookout is a heart-stirring reminder of this contemporary-yet-historical hotel’s distinguished address, and wraparound floor-to-ceiling windows showcase the neo-Gothic heritage of the buildings’ original structure. Admire the Conservatorium's glassed-in atrium and brasserie below and the ornate red brick of the grand 19th-century bank which was reborn as the Sweelinck Music Conservatorium. This one-floor abode connects independently to the sixth-floor wing, so groups can commandeer their own corner of the hotel, while the Penthouse Suite’s private entrance with direct garage access and dedicated dressing area make it suited to guests requiring professional styling and make-up. Avant-garde yet atmospheric, this art-filled signature suite is an impressive tribute to the genius of a peerless architect and designer and the most luxurious way to step into the cultural heart of Amsterdam.
- Guaranteed early check-in from 9AM and late checkout until 6PM*
- All non-alcoholic minibar food and beverages are included
- Luxury return transfer from and to Schiphol Airport
- Enjoy complimentary VIP Airport Service - the most exclusive way to travel through Schiphol
- Complimentary exclusive Personal Shopping Service in Amsterdam’s finest department store De Bijenkorf
- King Bed
- Suite Size 170 m²/1829 ft²
- Large, seperate living area
- Secluded view for maximum privacy
- Large rainfall shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Private entrance as well as a second side entrance, direct access to the garage and a separate area for styling with a special make-up desk
- Dining room with a support pantry for special events
- Super-large 80-inch monitor screen
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Business desk
- Bottle of champagne, fruit juices and smoothies on ice upon arrival
- In-suite fully equipped pantry
- Complimentary cocktails in Tunes Bar
- Seasonal flower bouquets in the suite
- Complimentary high speed internet
- Butler Service
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Amenities & Services
In advance of your stay in our Penthouse Suite you will be contacted by your dedicated Host who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at the Conservatorium hotel is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist.
VIP Airport Service is included with your stay. Considered the most exclusive way to travel through the airport, you will be picked up by luxury car right at the foot of the plane which takes you directly to the VIP centre. The service takes care of all practicalities of air travel, while you relax in peace and privacy with your travel companions.
Guaranteed early check-in and late checkout is valid when booking on published Best Available Rate. Arrival and departure times must be stipulated at time of booking in order to guarantee early check-in and late checkout.
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +31 (0)20 5700 075