I ♥ Amsterdam Suite
This exceptional triplex suite is enhanced with a spectacular roof terrace like no other in Amsterdam, featuring 360-degree city views. Step into the grand ground floor and the double-height super-king bedroom is just the start of the story. Modern, minimalist and imaginative, Piero Lissoni’s interiors elegantly showcase Daniël Knuttel’s 19th-century architectural details.
Audio-visuals are state of the art including a professional-quality sound system, HD800 Sennheiser headphones, and an acoustic guitar for budding musicians in honour of the Conservatorium's music-school past. The Suite includes two seductive travertine-stone bathrooms, with handsome super-sized showers and hidden-behind-the-mirror TVs. The Suite is a retreat fit for a rock star and bon viveurs alike, the spacious walk-in dressing room with ample rails and shelving can showcase extravagant wardrobes and courtesy of the hotel, designer Stutterheim raincoats are available to make use of during your stay.
The art-gallery-like mezzanine level is an inspiring workspace with its parade of limited-edition Royal Delft tulip vases. Dainty stairs lead to a loft like bathroom with an oversized tub looking out on to the world-famous Rijksmuseum through floor-to-ceiling windows. Take the historic spiral staircase to the exclusive rooftop deck for the ultimate panoramas of the city across Amsterdam. The Host team at the hotel can arrange special dining here for a truly unique experience. Throughout the Suite, lighting has been designed to allow guests to play with the colours of this coolest of enclaves to suit any mood. No matter your reason for visiting, the I Love Amsterdam Suite is an ideal home away from home to explore the city.
- All non-alcoholic minibar food and beverages are included
- Guaranteed early check-in from 9AM and late checkout until 6PM *
- One way transfer from Airport Schiphol
- Enjoy complimentary one-way VIP Airport Service when staying two nights or longer - the most exclusive way to travel through Schiphol
- King Bed
- Beautiful 155 m² triplex suite with a high-level view of the Amsterdam skyline
- Complimentary exclusive Personal Shopping Service in Amsterdam’s finest department store De Bijenkorf
- Two bathrooms
- Large rainfall shower
- Monumental wooden beams
- Extensive marble tub
- Rooftop terrace which offers a 360 degree view of Amsterdam
Amenities & Services
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Mini Bar
- Room Safe
- Frette linen
- Nespresso coffee machine in room
Upgrade to the
In advance of your stay in our I Love Amsterdam Suite you will be contacted by your dedicated Host who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at the Conservatorium hotel is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist.
With a minimum of two nights, one-way VIP Airport Service is included with your stay upon arrival at Schiphol Airport. Considered the most exclusive way to travel through the airport, you will be picked up by luxury car right at the foot of the plane which takes you directly to the VIP centre. The service takes care of all practicalities of air travel, while you relax in peace and privacy with your travel companions.
Guaranteed early check-in and late checkout is valid when booking on published Best Available Rate. Arrival and departure times must be stipulated at time of booking in order to guarantee early check-in and late checkout.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +31 (0)20 5700 075