Concerto Two Bedroom Suite
The Concerto Suite allows the rare sense of being in a fully-kitted two-bedroom home from home in the heart of a luxury hotel. Minimalist yet charismatic, it’s the perfect versatile pied-à-terre for long-term stays. The double suite lets you entertain in this private perch overlooking Stedelijk Museum and the master bedroom in the duplex overlooks the hotel's courtyard. This sanctuary is as suited to soothing wellbeing escapes as being a base for hard-working hedonists.
The Conservatorium's listed-building status shines through in the arched 19th-century architectural windows, flooding sitting and dining-room with natural daylight, while representing the history of Daniël Knuttel’s 19th-century architecture. Contemporary statement furniture, and head-turning art give every space soul while the bespoke oval stone bath and rainfall shower make it easy to unplug and switch off. Thoughtful touches abound, including a state-of-the-art TV and sound system, Sennheiser HD800 headphones to borrow and Stutterheim raincoats provided exclusively for signature suite residents. The streamlined kitchen nook is stocked with restaurant-quality Sheffield knives and a Nespresso coffee machine. Milan-based architect and interior designer Piero Lissoni has won awards for this contemporary interpretation of switched-on loft living in this bank-turned-music school.
- Guaranteed early check-in from 9AM and late checkout until 6PM*
- Enjoy complimentary one-way VIP Airport Service when staying two nights or longer - the most exclusive way to travel through Schiphol
- One way transfer from Airport Schiphol
- All non-alcoholic minibar food and beverages are included
- Suite size 142 m² / 1530 ft²
- Complimentary exclusive Personal Shopping Service in Amsterdam’s finest department store De Bijenkorf
- King Bed
- This room has a Courtyard view.
- Separate sitting and dining room with kitchenette.
- Historic architectural windows.
- Large marble bathtub
- Separate large rainfall shower
Amenities & Services
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Mini Bar
- Nespresso coffee machine in room
- Room Safe
Upgrade to the
I ♥ Amsterdam Suite
In advance of your stay in our Concerto Suite you will be contacted by your dedicated Host who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at the Conservatorium hotel is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist.
With a minimum of two nights, one-way VIP Airport Service is included with your stay. Considered the most exclusive way to travel through the airport, you will be picked up by luxury car right at the foot of the plane which takes you directly to the VIP centre. The service takes care of all practicalities of air travel, while you relax in peace and privacy with your travel companions.
Guaranteed early check-in and late checkout is valid when booking on published Best Available Rate. Arrival and departure times must be stipulated at time of booking in order to guarantee early check-in and late checkout.
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +31 (0)20 5700 075