This sixth-floor signature suite with its handsome master bedroom represents a symphony of craftsmanship and iconic design from award-winning architect Piero Lissoni. Whether you’re here in Amsterdam's Museum Quarter for work or play, it feels a rare privilege to be somewhere that form matches function so well. The sophisticated dining room is served by an in-suite kitchen, the 80-inch screen transforms it into a cinema while the chic ensuite flaunts a seductive freestanding stone bathtub. Guests can optimise every aspect of the Penthouse Suite’s ambience — lighting, sound system, television — through a dedicated iPad.
Privacy-conscious dignitaries know this full-floored suite to be in a league of its own thanks to the attention to detail and collectable midcentury modern furniture. Impress visitors with the chance to peer out at the Rijksmuseum — every lookout is a heart-stirring reminder of this contemporary-yet-historical hotel’s distinguished address, and wraparound floor-to-ceiling windows showcase the neo-Gothic heritage of the buildings’ original structure. Admire the Conservatorium's glassed-in atrium and brasserie below and the ornate red brick of the grand 19th-century bank which was reborn as the Sweelinck Music Conservatorium. This one-floor abode connects independently to the sixth-floor wing, so groups can commandeer their own corner of the hotel, while the Penthouse Suite’s private entrance with direct garage access and dedicated dressing area make it suited to guests requiring professional styling and make-up. Avant-garde yet atmospheric, this art-filled signature suite is an impressive tribute to the genius of a peerless architect and designer and the most luxurious way to step into the cultural heart of Amsterdam.
Leading Hotel Suite of The Netherlands
The very spacious bathroom is opulently designed with a bidet, a freestanding oval stone bath and a large separate rainfall shower along with bathroom LCD mirror TV and gorgeously plump micro-cotton towels. The Floris amenity collection is featured in the bathroom. Floris is an original and authentic British fragrance house and appointed Perfumer to Her Majesty the Queen.
The Penthouse Suite has a private entrance as well as a second side entrance, direct access to the garage and a separate area for styling with a special make-up desk.
Experience the Penthouse Suite in 360˚
Want to see the actual suite before you book? We have imagined your stay in the Penthouse Suite by virtual reality videography. You can look around you in all the spaces throughout the entire video.
* For the best experience, watch the video in the YouTube app in its highest quality
Why you'll love this
World-famous museums just a stone's throw away
Floorplan Penthouse Suite
- Suite size 170m² /1829 ft²
- One bedroom suite - Large, separate living area
- Large rainfall shower
- Luxury return transfer from and to Schiphol Airport
- Enjoy complimentary VIP Airport Service when staying two nights or longer - the most exclusive way to travel through Schiphol
- Complimentary exclusive Personal Shopping Service in Amsterdam’s finest department store De Bijenkorf
- Deep soaking marble bathtub
- Dining room with a support pantry for special events for up to eight guests
- Walk-in closet
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Super-large 80-inch monitor screen
- Private entrance as well as a second side entrance, direct access to the garage and a separate area for styling with a special make-up desk
- Access to the garage
- In suite fully equipped pantry
- Business desk
Private Penthouse Wing
It is possible to reserve the entire sixth floor privately together with the Penthouse Suite. The private Penthouse Wing offers up to six extra separate bedrooms and can host up to 16 guests in total.
The additional rooms include:
- 1x Superior Guestroom, available for two guests, 22m²
- 4x Deluxe Guestroom, available for two guests per room, from 37 to 39m²
- 1x Conservatorium Suite including a separate living area, available for three guests, 62m