In an ongoing commitment to promote sustainable tourism, Amsterdam’s luxurious Conservatorium hotel has launched an exclusive package that provides guests with an immersive experience highlighted by iconic Dutch cultural heritage, as well as the opportunity to participate in efforts meant to alleviate the effects of mass tourism.
By booking the Tulip Experience package, guests will, among other amenities, enjoy luxurious accommodations as well as guided tours in the famed Dutch tulip fields and a tulip-bulb farm. At the farm, guests will learn the practiced techniques of planting tulips from expert growers as they mimic their methods, having the opportunity to plant the bulbs themselves. Following their stay in Amsterdam, the staff at Conservatorium will keep guests apprised of their tulip’s growth with digital imagery and information.
“This package is part of a wider strategy to ease the effects of mass tourism, and we are very excited to offer it to our guests” said General Manager Roy Tomassen. “It provides a quintessential Dutch experience while serving a greater good in the Netherlands.”
- Two-night stay in a Deluxe Guestroom including daily breakfast for two guests
- Private guided daytrip to bulb field region including the below activities
- Walking tour through the famed Royal FloraHolland auction trading floor
- Visit to the Museum ‘de Zwarte Tulp,’ where guests can learn about the history, development and cultivation of the tulip
- A one-hour planting workshop within the greenhouses of a real bulb farm to be harvested in the following season
- Digital images of tulips planted by guests during their stay
Book before 22 November 2019.
Stay before 6 December 2019.
Terms & Conditions
The “Tulip Experience” package is available from €1385 per night, including VAT, and excluding 7% city tax, subject to availability. It is bookable from 16 September 2019 through 22 November 2019 and valid for stays from 30 September 2019 through 6 December 2019. Kindly note that this package needs to be reserved 14 days in advance.
To reserve this package, please contact our reservations department by calling +31 (0)20 8086 908 or emailing email@example.com.