Studio Drift Discovery
Conservatorium – Amsterdam’s leading luxury lifestyle hotel and a member of The Set hotels collection – has partnered with neighbouring museum Stedelijk, to offer an exclusive experience to accompany the anticipated Coded Nature exhibition.
Studio Drift, the renowned Dutch artist duo, who are known for exploring the boundaries of technology, art and nature, will bring their works into the suites of the Conservatorium. Dandelight, the multidisciplinary light sculpture, will be displayed in a Grand Duplex Suite, with views over the Stedelijk Museum. In addition, guests will enjoy exclusive private studio access at Studio Drift’s headquarters, a guided tour of the exhibition and the chance to see a diverse selection of art and design on display in the capital and within the hotel’s own walls.
- One night stay in the Grand Duplex Suite with views of Stedelijk Museum
- Daily breakfast in the Brasserie
- Exclusive tour through exposition ‘Coded Nature’ by Stedelijk tour guide
- ‘Behind-the-scenes’ visit at Studio Drift (and possibly a meet & greet)
- Private transportation to and from Studio Drift
- In-room art experience with Dandelight of Studio Drift in your suite
Minimum booking of one night is required to take up the offer.
Offer is available for Grand Duplex Suites.
Terms & Conditions
Rate includes VAT and excludes city tax which is charged per room, per night. Promotion may not be used in conjunction with other offers or negotiated rates. Blackout dates can apply.