Treat the kids to an urban adventure with our Family Staycation offer. From the moment you check in your little ones become the VIP's. Explore all that Amsterdam has to offer with most of the cities museums, theatres, attractions and parks. Once back at the hotel, little ones will enjoy children's amenities, unlimited in-room movies, swimming pool access*. In addition to breakfast for the entire family and a late check-out*, tickets to children's paradise NEMO Science Museum are included as well.
It's a trip to the capital sure to be remembered for years to come...
- One night stay in two connecting rooms, save 50% on the second room
- Full breakfast in the Brasserie for a family up to four
- VIP Kids Amenities
- *Special pool times to enjoy the pool with the kids
- Four tickets to NEMO Science Museum
- Unlimited complimentary movies in the room
- Guaranteed upgrade (until Grand Junior Suites)
- Guaranteed early check-in (to guarantee an early check-in, your expected time of arrival will be required at time of booking)
- Guaranteed late check-out until 3 p.m.
Book and stay until 29 December 2021. To enquire about this package or to make a booking, please contact the reservation team by emailing email@example.com or calling +31 (0)20 8086 908.
Terms & Conditions
This package is available from €750,- for two Deluxe Guest Rooms, subject to availability. This rate is including VAT but excluding city tax at 7% per room per night and a €3,- charge per person per night. Discount is applied to the lowest rated of the two rooms, subject to availability. Second guestroom included, based on two adults and two children up to 16 years of age or grandparents sharing. Rates are quoted inclusive of VAT and with the 50% discount applied to the second, lower rated guestroom. Offer may not be used in conjunction with other offers or negotiated rates.
Junior visitors from age 3 to 14 are welcome in the Akasha pool under guidance of an adult on Wednesday and Saturday on four different timeslots a day: 10.00am to 10.40am, 10.50am to 11.30am, 2pm to 2.40pm and 2.50pm to 3.30pm. Two children and four adults are allowed during these time slots.