Dutch Design Week Package
Visit Dutch Design Week, the biggest design event in Northern Europe, in Eindhoven with this package that includes two tickets to the event, a DDW program including a special tour, a Dutch design city walking tour in Amsterdam visiting several Dutch design shops and galleries; Scholten&Baijings, Studio Drift and Matter of Materials, the book ‘The Workshop’ from MENDO – candy store for book aficionados and a two night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite.
Upgrade your visit to Dutch Design Week with a 2.5 hour customized private tour at the festival by a designated designer guide.
- Two night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite (for two persons)
- Daily breakfast in the Brasserie (for two persons)
- Dutch Design Week Program for Conservatorium guests (incl. tickets and special tour) (for two persons)
- Dutch Design city walking tour (3,5 hours) in Amsterdam, visiting several Dutch Design shops and galleries; Scholten&Baijings, Studio Drift and Matter of Materials (for two persons)
- The book 'The Workshop' from MENDO (about Dutch creatives and their workspaces) (one book per room)
- Option: upgrade your visit to the Dutch Design Week with a 2.5 hour customized private tour at the festival by a designated Designer guide. (for two persons)
Bookable until 28 October 2017.
Stay between 21 October 2017 and 29 October 2017.
Terms & Conditions
- The rate for this package starts from €371.34 per night on top of the best available rate.
- Valid for stays from 21 October to 29 October 2017.
- Minimal stay of two nights is required for this package.
- Savings are included in the rate.
- Promotion may not be used in conjunction with other offers or negotiated rates.