Pampering Spa Package
All your spa dreams will come true as you soothe away the stress of everyday life with a reviving spa stay in the heart of Amsterdam. Experience the joie de vivre of the city and the serenity of Akasha Holistic Wellbeing while staying overnight in one of our luxurious guestrooms or suites, with complimentary upgrade given upon availability at time of booking
Our Pampering Spa Package includes a selection of juices upon arrival, an extensive breakfast offering, a 50-minute Relax Massage per person, full-stay access to the spa and the possibility to join one of the Akasha holistic classes. The spa features a 8m x 5m dazzling pool, a private Hammam, and the best equipped gym of any hotel in Amsterdam to achieve complete rejuvenation and peace of mind. To enjoy your stay for the fullest, we offer you an early check-in or late check-out to your choice.
- One night stay in one of our luxurious guests rooms or suites with complimentary upgrade given upon availability at time of booking.
- Early check-in or late check-out (times to be informed upon booking).
- Selection of juices upon arrival.
- Daily breakfast in the Brasserie or served in the intimacy of your own room or suite.
- A 50-minute Relax treatment, per person.
- Access to the 1000m2 Akasha Holistic Wellbeing spa and gym, featuring an organic bar, fitness club, watsu pool, whirlpool sauna and Hammam, and an incredible swimming pool.
- Access to our wide range of holistic classes.
Offer available for stays until 31 December 2020.
Reservations can be changed on request and subject to availability. For more information or to book our pamper packages please contact us directly at +31 20 570 0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
This package is available from €649 per night for a guest room or suite. Upgrade not available when booking a signature suite. Minimum of one night required. Blackout dates may apply.
Rates include VAT and exclude city tax and tourist tax. Promotion may not be used in conjunction with other offers or negotiated rates.