Public Area Night Attendant
Are you the quality orientated Housekeeping professional with a ‘can do’ attitude? Do you have experience working at night and is this what you’d like to continue? Then this might be your new opportunity in the number one 5-star hotel in The Netherlands!
What are you going to do?
As our Night Cleaner, you will make sure everything is cleaned properly in the spa, gym, corridors and other public areas. You will use heavy machinery such us scrubbing machine, shampooing machine, so experience working with this is a key. You will take pride in ensuring constant tidiness of workspace, equipment and areas. You ensure all cleanliness, quality and brand standards in your assigned areas are met. You will report to the Night Shift Leader.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
Housekeeping in this hotel is different from other hotels and you are part of the largest team on property. With over 60 people you keep the hotel in pristine condition. As we are part of Leading Hotels of the World, you will work according to the LQA standards.
The housekeeping team consists of houseman, public area attendants, room attendants, seamstress, turndown attendants, supervisors and management. Everyone has a specific work area and we only use products that are harmless to the environment.
When working in our night team, your hours will be from 23:00 till 7:00. You will not be in much contact with other colleagues as this is a specific team that handles specific tasks on a daily basis.
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 properties (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a reliable and hardworking, who enjoys working in a multi cultured group of Housekeeping professionals.
Furthermore you have:
- At least one year of current/recent night cleaning experience in a hotel (MUST);
- Experience in repetitive cleaning;
- Accommodation in or around Amsterdam (MUST);
- Speaks and understands English;
- Able to work weeknights and weekends;
- Experience with scrubbing machines, high pressure cleaning materials and are able to do heavy lifting when needed (MUST).
Please note that we will not consider you for this role if you do not meet the requirements.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1875 (full time) and appropriate employment conditions like travel allowance based on your commute, 10% night working supplement and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- A contract for seven months;
- 14 days paid time off, during your seven months contract
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org