Waiter or waitress - Brasserie & Lounge
Are you an enthusiastic and guest orientated Food & Beverage professional? Do you want to make your next step in your career in the number one five star luxury hotel in The Netherlands? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As a waiter in our Brasserie & Lounge you will become part of a great team of professionals providing our guests with breakfast, lunch, high tea or dinner. You will take orders, provide information about the menu and dishes, provide service and handle the settling of bills. You will carry out preparation of service, such as mise en place and assist the Food & Beverage team of the hotel with set up and service of receptions and meetings. You will report to the Brasserie & Lounge Manager.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a five star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of three hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
The Conservatorium Brasserie & Lounge is located in the centre of the hotel with spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows and an impressive glass ceiling. The Conservatorium Brasserie offers a classic yet modern menu including salads, sandwiches and seasonal dishes. The Conservatorium Lounge offers an intimate character where our guests can enjoy different beverages and selection of snacks.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is enthusiastic, guest orientated and a team player. He or she is eager to learn and has a passion for working in a luxury five star hotel environment.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch language;
- Living in or around Amsterdam;
- Experience in similar positions (preferred).
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1883,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a meal per shift, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org