Waiter or waitress - Brasserie and Lounge
Are you an enthusiastic and guest orientated Food & Beverage professional? Do you want to make your next step in your career in the number one 5 star luxury hotel in The Netherlands? Than this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As a waiter in our Brasserie & Lounge you will become part of a great team of professionals providing our guests with breakfast, lunch, high tea or dinner. You will take orders, provide information about the menu and dishes, provide service and handle the settling of bills. You will carry out preparation of service, such as mise en place and assist the Food & Beverage team of the hotel with set up and service of receptions and meetings. You will report to the Brasserie manager.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Brasserie & Lounge is located in the centre of the hotel with spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows and an impressive glass ceiling. The Conservatorium Brasserie offers a classic yet modern menu including salads, sandwiches and seasonal dishes. The Conservatorium Lounge offers an intimate character where our guests can enjoy different beverages and selection of snacks.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is enthusiastic, guest orientated and a team player. He or she is eager to learn and has a passion for working in a luxury 5 star hotel environment.
Furthermore he or she has
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Experience in similar positions preferred
What can you expect?
- A salary starting from € 1730,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com