Tunes Bar Manager
Do you enjoy working in a lively atmosphere, have a passion for cocktails and want to work in the best, most vibrant bar in Amsterdam? Do you want to take the next step in your career, show us your talent, and contribute to the exceptional service to our world renowned guests? Then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As a manager in our Tunes Bar you will become part of a great team of professionals serving our guests with drinks, great cocktails and food parings. You will lead the bar team and inspire guests with our international cocktail menu, Asian inspired dishes and provide high quality service. You are proud to give guests a warm welcome and you ensure their satisfaction while you maintain a complete overview and continuously provide professional service. You will report to the Director of F&B Operations.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Tunes Bar, located inside the Conservatorium hotel, is an elegant yet vibrant bar in which guests can enjoy first class cocktails and food parings inspired by countries all over the world. During the day, the floor to ceiling windows fill the room with natural light, while the night time ambiance of subtle lighting and live DJ performances create a classy by lively atmosphere.
Who are you?
As our new colleague you start every working day with passion and determination. You are open to all guests and enjoy lively conversations. As the bar is always well visited you are a hard working colleague who enjoys team work and works well under pressure.
Furthermore as our new colleague you have:
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Knowledge of Dutch language (mandatory);
- A minimum of one year experience in similar position.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting from € 2,550,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.