Waiter - Taiko
Do you have a passion for service and Asian cuisine? Do you want to join a team of young professionals who strive for excellence, attention to detail and perfection? Then waiter or waitress in Taiko restaurant, chef Schilo van Coevorden’s Asian inspired restaurant in the Conservatorium Hotel may be the perfect position for you!
What are you going to do?
As a waiter or waitress in our Taiko restaurant you will join a great team of professionals striving to provide the guest with the highest level of service, attention to detail and an overall great experience while dining in Taiko restaurant. You will take orders, provide information about the menu and dishes and advise guests in food-wine paring. You will serve the guests, share your knowledge, enthusiasm and story of Taiko and ensure careful consideration throughout their visit. You will carry out preparation of service, such as mise en place, practice correct service recovery when needed and cross sell the other F&B outlets in the hotel, such as Tunes Bar and the Brasserie.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is enthusiastic, guest orientated and a team player. He or she is eager to learn and has a passion for working in a luxury 5 star hotel environment.
Furthermore he or she has:
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years’ experience in a luxury restaurant or hotel;
- Excellent verbal knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
- Ability to work evenings and weekend shifts;
What can you expect?
- A competative salary and appropriate employment conditions, like a meal per shift, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org