For our Asian inspired restaurant Taiko restaurant, we are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and experienced waiter/waitress for both part-time and fulltime positions. The entire food and beverage department at the Conservatorium hotel is under the direction of the world famous Dutch chef Schilo van Coevorden.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
As a waiter/waitress in Taiko you are the face of the restaurant. You are responsible for the experience and quality of the visit of our guests. As a highly enthusiastic team player with a knowledge of Asian cuisine, wines and preferably sakes, you will feel at home in this environment.
- Providing and maintaining a high service level to every guest based on the Leading Quality Assurance Standards (The Set Standards);
- Establish a regular customer base that will re-visit the restaurant and the hotel based on your performance;
- Cross sell the bar, the Brasserie and other hotel facilities;
- Practice correct complaint resolution and service recovery to our guests.
A commitment from you:
- You have a passion for service;
- You have a high attention to detail;
- You have excellent verbal skills in English and Dutch. Other languages are highly appreciated;
- You have at least 1-2 years experience in a luxury restaurant or hotel;
- Knowledge of Asian cuisine, wines (WSET 2) and sakes.
- You have completed a MHS or a similar study.
Our Joie De Vivre:
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential to build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via email@example.com. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page