Taiko Bar Waiter/Waitress
Do you enjoy working in a lively atmosphere, have a passion for cocktails and want to work in the best, most vibrant bar in Amsterdam? Do you want to take the next step in your career, show us your talent, and contribute to the exceptional service in our five start luxury hotel?
What are you going to do?
As a cocktail Waiter/Waitress in our Taiko Bar you will become part of an energetic team of professionals that treat our guests to innovative cocktails and outstanding food parings. You will take orders, inspire guests with our Asian inspired cocktails and dishes and provide high quality service. You take pleasure in giving guests a warm welcome and you ensure their satisfaction while you maintain a complete overview of the complete bar.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
With excellent service from some of Amsterdam’s best bartenders, supreme bites from Taiko Cuisine and a unique cocktail menu you make our guests feel like they are in a speakeasy in Roppongi. On the weekends, DJs create a club-like atmosphere. Taiko Bar translates the sophisticated nightlife of global cities such as Bangkok, Tokyo and Shanghai into the intimate, cozy setting of an Amsterdam neighborhood pub.
We believe that the secret ingredient to Taiko Bar’s success is paying special attention to each and every guest and being able to respond effortlessly to their needs. As a team, we look for harmonious flavour combinations and create an atmosphere filled with happy people. Taiko Bar is opened Wed-Sat from 16:00. The bar closes after midnight, keep this in mind when applying for a position in this wonderful outlet of the Conservatorium Hotel.
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide.
Who are you?
As our new colleague you start every working day with passion and determination. You are open to all guests and enjoy lively conversations. As the bar is always well visited you are a hard working colleague who enjoys teamwork and works well under pressure. Furthermore as our new colleague you have:
- Excellent knowledge of English (must) and Dutch (preferred) language;
- Knowledge of the classic cocktails, Asian cocktail knowledge is a plus;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in similar position in a luxury environment.
What can you expect?
- A starting salary between €1987,00 - €2067,00 (full time and dependent on experience) and appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card – 50% discount in restaurants at other high-end hotels in Amsterdam;
- Discounted Health Insurance – get reduced rates on your health insurance at Zilveren Kruis;
- Taiko Cuisine, Brasserie & Lounge and Akasha – discounts in our outlets;
- Company Fitness – discounted rates on sport subscription with ‘BedrijfsFitness Nederland’;
- In-house Experiences – once-a-year complimentary stay in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about our guest experience;
- Discounted rates on the properties of The Set Collection– Amsterdam, Paris and London;
- Hire Incentive – recommend a friend and receive a nice bonus;
- Additional Benefits at Ecco, Brandmeester’s Coffee, Coffee District and Pasteuning Wines.
Are we your next destination?
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.