Supervisor - Taiko Restaurant
Do you have affinity for restaurants in the luxury segment? Do you have experience supporting a team, and a passion for Asian cuisine? Than becoming Supervisor in Taiko restaurant, chef Schilo van Coevorden’s Asian inspired restaurant in the Conservatorium Hotel may be the perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As Supervisor in Taiko, you will be the right hand of the Taiko Manager and Assistant manager. Together you will be responsible to ensure the high expectations of Taiko’s guests are met, through personal approach, eye for detail and passion for service. You will supervise and motivate the team of Taiko professionals. You will contribute to the success of the restaurant, through upselling, active sales and cost efficient work.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is able to work independently, motivated to teaching others and a strong communicator. We are looking for people who share our DNA that as a team we go for continues development and strive for perfection.
Furthermore he or she has:
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years’ experience in a luxury restaurant or hotel;
- Excellent verbal knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
- Ability to work evenings and weekend shifts;
What can you expect?
- A salary of €2050,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org