Are you the experienced Housekeeping Supervisor with a ‘can do’ attitude? Would you like to contribute to the exceptional service to our world renowned guests in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands? Then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
For the Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced Housekeeping Supervisor. Supervising the assigned section, to provide courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with the LQA standards.
Your main tasks will be to supervise and coach the room attendants and housemen, preparing the work sheets and checking of the guest rooms. You will be reporting maintenance issues to engineering, handling lost and found items with security and prepare rooms for VIPs in cooperation with Front Office. You will be working with Opera, REX and HotSos system.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
Housekeeping at The Conservatorium is different from other hotels and you are part of the largest team on property. With over 60 people you keep the hotel in pristine condition.
The housekeeping team consists of houseman, public area attendants, room attendants, seamstress, turndown attendants, supervisors and management. Everyone has a specific work area and we only use products that are harmless to the environment.
When working in this department, you can expect to start between 7:00AM-9:00AM, 3:00PM if you have the PM shift, while the turndown attendants only work between 5:30 PM and 9:30 PM.
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Collection’, which currently consists of 4 properties (Amsterdam, Paris, London & Jerusalem) all operating on the highest level of hospitality.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a team orientated and reliable colleague, who enjoys working in a multi cultured group of Housekeeping professionals.
Furthermore he or she has:
- 4 years of experience in housekeeping, or which 2 years as shift leader/supervisor;
- Has a legal work permit to work in The Netherlands;
- Accommodation in or around Amsterdam;
- Speaks and understands English;
- A very strong sense of responsibility, flexible work ethic, and quality minded and knows how to deliver exceptional service, just like we do to our guests.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €2169,09 (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, such as travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.