Are you a strong manager with a talent for organizing and communication? Do you enjoy managing logistics, showing results and juggling many things at the same time? Then being Stewarding manager in the number one 5 star luxury hotel in The Netherlands may be the position for you!
What are you going to do?
The Stewarding department is one of the pillars of the Food & Beverage department in the Conservatorium Hotel. We have a wide range of Food & Beverage outlets, from a Brasserie to a Speciality restaurant, from a Bar to a Room Service department. Each outlet has their own requirements and specifics, though at all times we endeavour to provide the highest standard of service to our guests. The Stewarding manager is the key to making this successful.
As our Stewarding manager you will be in charge of a team of 20 motivated colleagues, responsible for the cleanliness, logistics, stock counting and ordering of all chinaware, glassware and silverware of the hotel, as well as all kitchens, food preparation tools and utensils. You will be in direct contact with both kitchen and service colleagues, working together to achieve the best results. You will be in charge of F&B storerooms and all F&B back of house cleanliness. You will manage and verify all HACCP procedures in the hotel. You will have an assistant Stewarding manager, management trainee and will report to the F&B Director.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is enthusiastic, professional and a great organizer. He or she is determined and ready to lead by example.
Furthermore he or she has
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken);
- Experience in a similar position to that of Stewarding manager;
- Knowledge of HACCP rules and regulations.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting from € 2300,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com