Are you interested in working back of the house, with a great team and a flexible schedule? Being part of one of the most important departments in the number one 5 star luxury hotel in The Netherlands? Then this may be the perfect position for you!
What are you going to do?
As a steward in our Stewarding department you will be responsible for cleaning, storing and organizing of all chinaware, glassware and silverware in the hotel, as well as the kitchens, food preparation tools and utensils. You assist and support all Food & Beverage outlets and hotel chefs who without the Stewarding team would not be able to operate. You will work with approximately 20 colleagues and together you will be the heart of the building! You will report to the Stewarding manager.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The stewarding department is located in several places within the hotel. The biggest workplace is next to the staff canteen, with all the machines working 24/7. Next, you have a stewarding area in Taiko Cuisine, Taiko Bar and last the Banqueting area.
The team of 20 colleagues, under the leadership of Mahamadi Simpore, work around the clock to make sure everything is clean and stored in the stewarding store.
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is hard working, reliable and puts team work first at all times!
Furthermore he or she has
- Knowledge of English language
- Allowed to work in the Netherlands
- Living in or around Amsterdam
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1720,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org