Freelance Spa Therapist
A true holistic experience in a hospitality environment; thats what Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre gives to their guests. We currently have a Spa Therapist job available. Are you driven by a holistic view and are focused on the wellbeing of others? Are you passionate about your work and enjoy working in a team? Then Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre is the workplace for you.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Your role will include performing Thai massages, Swedish massages, deep tissue massages and hot-stone massages to the highest standard. You will also perform our complete list of treatments; whether it be in our private Hammam or in our manicure and pedicure rooms.
As a service minded therapist in the Conservatorium hotel, you will be the professional that offers our guests an amazing experience in a luxury high-end environment. You are energetic and are able to give treatments for up to 8 hours per day.
- Experience in performing Thai massages, Swedish massages, deep tissue massages and hot-stone massages to the highest standard;
- 2-3 years of similar high-end experience;
- Understanding of holistic concepts;
- A combination of Therapist and Beautician is preferable;
- You have a good knowledge of the English and Dutch language.
How To Apply:
Akasha Spa is opened every day. The working hours will be flexible during the week and weekends, between 06.30 and 22.30 hours. Treatments will be given between 09.00 and 22:00 hours. The fulltime job entails 38 working hours per week which is spread over 5 days. We offer a competitive salary in line with Horeca AVR and 25 days of annual leave. The part time job can be discussed during the interview.
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this Spa Therapist job, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.