A true holistic experience in a hospitality environment; that’s what Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre gives to their guests. Are you driven by a holistic view and are focused on the wellbeing of others? Would you like to contribute to the exceptional service to our world renowned guests in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands? Then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
Your role will include performing Thai massages, Swedish massages, deep tissue massages and hot-stone massages to the highest standard. You will also perform our complete list of treatments; whether it be in our private Hammam or in our manicure and pedicure rooms. You will ensure each interaction is personalised leaving our guests with a long lasting 5 star experience. You will report to the Akasha manager.
Who are you?
A service minded therapist in the Conservatorium hotel will be the professional that offers our guests an amazing experience in a luxury high-end environment. He or she is energetic and are able to give treatments for up to 8 hours per day.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Experience in performing Thai massages, Swedish massages, deep tissue massages and hot-stone massages to the highest standard;
- 2-3 years of similar high-end experience;
- Understanding of holistic concepts;
- A combination of Therapist and Beautician is preferable;
- You have a good knowledge of the English and Dutch language.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting from € 2085,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com