Spa Receptionist Supervisor
Do you love to work in a hospitality environment that stimulates you? Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Center is the biggest Hotel Spa & Gym in Amsterdam. In Akasha we offer our guests various experiences following the four elements. Are you service minded, have a sparkle and a holistic view that matches Akasha’s vision? Then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As our Spa receptionist supervisor you have the important role of being the first impression to our guest and Akasha members. Welcome them and provide them with any assistance they may require. You will be also responsible to check guests in and out, accompany them where needed, provide show arounds of the spa and gym, make reservations and selling Akasha products.
You will supervise, assist and manage a group of receptionist during their shift, as well as general administrative duties belonging to Akasha. You continually strive to excel the guests experience through proactive approach, training and development of receptionist team and creative thinking. You will report to the Akasha (assistant) manager.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a friendly and curious colleague, who likes to help, support and inspire people! Furthermore he or she has:
- At least one year of experience in a luxury hotel, preferably in the Spa.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch
- A very strong sense of responsibility, always follows up, is accurate and knows how to deliver exceptional service, just like we do to our guests!
What can you expect?
- A salary between € 1870,- and € 2025,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org