Do you love to work in a hospitality environment that stimulates you? Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Center is the biggest Hotel Spa & Gym in Amsterdam. In Akasha we offer our guests various experiences following the four elements. You are service minded, have a sparkle and a holistic view that matches Akasha’s vision.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
As a Spa Receptionist in the Conservatorium Hotel you have the important role of being the first impression to our guests in giving an amazing experience in this luxury high end environment. You are fluent in Dutch and English and has good communication skills in person and via telephone and e-mail.
- Welcoming of our guests and members and accompanying them through Akasha Spa;
- Checking in and out of guests. Making, adjusting and cancel reservations and other administrative tasks;
- Selling of products and ordering products for Akasha.
- You need to have strong verbal and written Dutch and English language skills;
- You have similar experience in a Spa or reception;
- You can balance stressfull moments and more quiet hours;
- You are flexible to work during the opening hours of Akasha;
- You live in or nearby of Amsterdam.
How To Apply:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this position then please send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website www.conservatoriumhotel.com/jobs or our Facebook page