Are you a service-minded professional, with a passion for wellness? Do you want to make the next step in your career and join our Akasha team, contributing to the exceptional service we offer our renowned guests in The Netherlands’ number one luxury spa? Then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Spa attendant in our Akasha Holistic Wellbeing you will be responsible for the presentation and cleanliness of all areas in the spa, gym, studio and changing rooms. You will prepare the treatment rooms, refresh towels and bathrobes, organise the complimentary tea, coffee and water stations and keep the area around the swimming pool dry and well presented. You have a key role in ensuring all Akasha guests and members feel welcome and pampered.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is service minded, courteous and enthusiastic. He or she enjoys assisting people, is representative and is flexible in terms of hours.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch language;
- Living in or around Amsterdam (max 30-minute commute);
- Available weekends, weekdays and holidays.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1799,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a meal per shift, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org