We are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Sous Chef to strengthen our kitchen team at the luxurious Conservatorium hotel. As our Sous Chef you have a large amount of responsibility in the kitchen and you have a vital role in planning and directing food preparation in our Brasserie and/or Banqueting kitchens.
A commitment from us:
- Help in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus;
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards;
- Supervises all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards;
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance;
A commitment from you:
- 1-2 years of experience as a Sous Chef;
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management;
- Ability to Work Under Pressure;
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills;
Our Joie De Vivre:
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential to build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via email@example.com. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page