Do you have a hands-on mentality, are you alert and have an investigative mind? Are you a professional team player with a great sense of responsibility and integrity? Then being a security agent in the Security department of the Conservatorium Hotel may be the perfect position for you!
What are you going to do?
- You ensure the safety of our guests, colleagues, property and the hotel.
- Supervision of compliance with house rules, procedures and instructions.
- Crowd control, assisting V.I.Ps. and supervision during events
- Perform access and bag checks, as well as close and control rounds
- Take care of key management and Lost & Found
- Start up a variety of research and process this in specific reports.
- Contact with all layers of the company, suppliers and auxiliary agencies
- Pro-actively respond to suspicious persons, objects and situations.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague has good communication skills, has a talent for improvisation and the ability to set priorities.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Diploma ‘Beveiliger 2’;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch language (spoken and written);
- Fondness for technology and software, able to work with MS Office
What can you expect?
- Appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com