Sales & Marketing Management Trainee
If you are someone who has good communication skills, a hands-on mentality, a critical eye for detail, can deal with deadlines and is interested to learn all there is about Sales & Marketing in one of the leading 5 star luxury hotels in Amsterdam, then we invite you to apply for this internship.
What are you going to do?
As the Sales & Marketing management trainee you will be supporting the total Sales & Marketing department, from assisting with sales related activities for the pro-active sales team to executing marketing and PR related activities within the marketing team.
You will take on increasing levels of responsibility in order to fully understand the department from a variety of perspectives. The job tasks vary from assisting with the daily reports for the sales team, coordinate the preparation of sales trips and photoshoots, host site inspections with journalists and guests, maintain contact with guests per telephone or e-mail and make sure the database Delphi is correct and up to date. Furthermore you will be assisting with press stays, you will be creating reports for management and be part of the organization of marketing and sales related events. The Sales & Marketing management trainee position is a combination of an administrative and operational function.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium hotel is a five star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of three hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
For this opportunity we are looking for a student who is energetic, eager to learn and passionate about both the five star luxury hotel industry and a commercial role. Furthermore he or she has:
- HBO Level with a hospitality background, preferably Hotelschool;
- Excellent verbal and written language and communication skills in English, Dutch is preferred;
- Time management skills and know how to prioritize;
- Confident with Microsoft Excel;
- Minimum period of 5 months – but preferably a at least 6 months.
What can you expect?
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!;
- Besides working at the Sales & Marketing department, you will experience cross training at other departments within the hotel, to get to know the hotel and your new colleagues.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com