Room Service Waiter
Are you ready to be part of an exclusive food-focused team of the hotel? If you enjoy multitasking and want to contribute to the exceptional service in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands, then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As Room Service Waiter you will support all aspects of the daily operation of the hotel’s Room Service department. You will make sure that service is performed to its highest level and according to our hotel’s quality standards. Within this role you will serving dishes straight from our Brasserie & Lounge Kitchen all the way up in the guest rooms and suites. This ranges from early breakfast to a full multi-course in-room dining experience or a midnight snack after the guests had a night on the town. You will be responsible for the cleanliness and efficient organisation within the department, as well as observation of all F&B HACCP rules and regulations. You will report directly to the Room Service Manager.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Room Service pantry in the Conservatorium Hotel is located next to this main kitchen. With a team of experienced and passionate colleagues, that understand what it means to provide five-star service in our hotel, they make sure that all services are run seamlessly.
We are keen on training and developing the team of Waiters and Supervisors. This position is only for those that can stand/walk for several hours at a time and that can handle physical and at times stressful work. Ultimately, it is about that satisfaction of our guests that make it all worth it!
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 properties (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality.
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5-star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is service orientated and able to provide in-person five star service at any time of the day. You like high-quality food and interacting with guests.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch language (written and spoken);
- Experience in a similar position;
- Ability to work different shifts, weekdays and weekends.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1948,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card - this card equals 50% discount to dine in at the top hotel restaurants of Amsterdam (after completing probation period);
- Discounted Health Insurance - As an employee of the Conservatorium hotel you can have a discount on your health insurance at Achmea, Zilveren Kruis;
- In-house Experiences – wonderful complimentary stays in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about the experience we offer our guests;
- Discounted rates on the (F&B) properties of The Set Hotels – Conservatorium (Amsterdam), Lutetia (Paris) and Café Royal (London);
- A New Hire Incentive – A successful referral might reward you a beautiful incentive;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.