Room service waiter
Are you a good communicator and organizer? Are you ready to be part of an exclusive team of the hotel? If you enjoy multitasking and want to contribute to the exceptional service in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands, then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As Room service waiter/waitress you will support all aspects of the daily operation of the hotel’s Room Service department. You will make sure that service is performed to its highest level and in full compliance with SOP’s, hotel and LQA standards. You will be responsible for the cleanliness and efficient organisation within the department, as well as observation of all F&B HACCP rules and regulations. You will report directly to the manager.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Room Service team in the Conservatorium Hotel is located in the office next to this main kitchen. With a team of experienced and passionate colleagues, that understand what it means to work in this hotel, we make sure that all services are run seamlessly.
We are keen on training and developing the team of waiters and supervisors. This position is only for those that can stand/walk for several hours at a time and that can handle stressful and physical work. Ultimately, it is about that satisfaction of our guests that make it all worth it!
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 properties (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is service orientated and able to work with deadlines.
Furthermore he or she has
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch language (written and spoken);
- Experience in a similar position;
- Ability to work different shifts, weekdays and weekends.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1883,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com