Room service waiter
For our Room service team, we are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and reliable waiter/waitress for a fulltime position. The entire food and beverage department at the Conservatorium hotel is under the direction of the world famous Dutch chef Schilo van Coevorden.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
As a Room service waiter/waitress you are responsible for the experience and quality of the visit of our guests. As a highly enthusiastic team player you will feel at home in this environment.
- Providing and maintaining a high service level to every guest based on the Leading Quality Assurance Standards (The Set Standards);
- Work independently;
- Have experience within the food and Beverage department to assure a high quality of service of in-room dining to our guests.
A commitment for you:
- You have a passion for service;
- You have a high attention to detail;
- You have excellent verbal skills in English and Dutch. Other languages are highly appreciated;
- You have at least 1-2 years’ experience in a luxury restaurant or hotel.
How To Apply:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to:email@example.com.