Room Service Manager
We are looking for an experienced Room Service Manager with excellent knowledge of Food & Beverage and a service minded attitude.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the hotel’s Room Service operation
- Supervise all Room Service staff
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner
- Organize all documentation for shift an events
- Ensure all staff are meeting all established standards of service through ongoing and recurrent training systems
- Monitor and test service skills of staff, retrain and reinforce all standards on food and quality and service details daily. Provide feedback and appraisals when necessary
- Ensure compliance with SOP’s
- Ensure effective communications between each shift.
- Ensure optimal level of service, quality, and hospitality are provided to guest.
- Daily review house counts, forecast and VIP list and maintain the confidentiality of the hotel and its guests
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness of In-Room Dining areas and work areas
- Plan and conduct meetings for outlets on a monthly basis to ensure staff is correctly communicated with and that staff are consistently trained and well-motivated. Attend interdepartmental meetings to ensure good cross communication between departments.
- Be aware of and assist to control current budgeted and forecasted revenues, payroll, and product costs.
- Assist in maintaining all Micros programming for food and beverage outlets.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required and directed.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with LQA Hotel Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines
- You have experience as an Outlet Manager
- You have excellent knowledge of Food & Beverage
- You are a team player
- You are flexible in shifts, work bank holidays and weekends
- You are service minded, guest anticipated and have a professional attitude
- Attention for your guests is very important to you
- You have affinity with a Luxury lifestyle hotel in an international surrounding
- Your communication is professional
- You have a degree in Hotel School or related
- You speak fluent Dutch and English
How To Apply:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this position, then please send your CV and Motivation Letter to: email@example.com. If you have any questions about the vacancy, feel free to contact the HR department: 020-5700000.