Room Attendant jobs
We are looking for experienced Room Attendants. Your main task will be cleaning guest rooms in an assigned section, ensuring the highest quality of cleanliness and presentation, while providing courteous and professional service consistent with the Conservatorium hotel standards in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Cleaning guest rooms in assigned section;
- Ensuring constant tidiness of workspace, equipment and areas;
- Actively participate in departmental meetings and training sessions.
- Legally allowed to work in the Netherlands;
- Speak and understand (read and write) English and/or Dutch;
- Neat and tidy, presentable appearance. No visible piercings, acrylic nails, extreme hairstyles/hair colors;
- Flexible work ethic, no Monday to Friday, 9 to 5 mentality;
- Polite and able to communicate on an appropriate level with both colleagues and guests;
- Team spirited and able to work under pressure;
- Able to carry out repetitive tasks accurately and according to specifications;
- Quality minded with an understanding that the hotel is a 5 star leading luxury hotel which operates on the highest standards of service and which attributes great emphasis on guest satisfaction;
- Proactive approach to work, willing to offer and take initiative when necessary;
- Honest and reliable;
- Respectful to guests, colleagues and management;
- “Yes I can” mentality;
- Be able to work with multi-culture group;
- Experienced with cleaning hotel guestroom, ideally in a 5 star property;
How To Apply:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
- What we offer: We offer several competitive employee benefits and a salary (FT/ 38hrs) between € 1750,- and € 2000,- per month.
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to: email@example.com.