Do you want to work in a multi-cultural team that focusses on fun and development? Join our Housekeeping team and become part of an operation that is at the heart of our five star luxury hotel.
What are you going to do?
As our Housekeeping Room Attendant, you will be responsible for the cleanliness of an assigned number of guest rooms in the Conservatorium hotel. You will take pride in ensuring constant tidiness of workspace, equipment and areas. You ensure all quality and brand standards in the guest rooms are met and actively assist the guests with special requests or information. You participate in all departmental meetings and training sessions organised by the housekeeping department. You will report to the housekeeping supervisor.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
Housekeeping in this hotel is different from other hotels and you are part of the largest team on property. With fellow passionate colleagues, you keep the hotel in pristine condition. The housekeeping team consists of houseman, public area attendants, room attendants, seamstress, turndown attendants, supervisors and management. Everyone has a specific work area and we only use products that are harmless to the environment.
When working in this department, you can expect to start between 7:00AM-9:00AM, 3:00PM if you have the PM shift, while the turndown attendants only work between 5:30 PM and 9:30 PM.
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5-star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a team orientated and reliable colleague, who enjoys working in a multi cultured group of housekeeping professionals.
Furthermore, you have:
- Experience with cleaning hotel guestrooms, ideally in a 5-star property;
- Has a legal work permit to work in The Netherlands;
- Accommodation in or around Amsterdam;
- Speaks and understands English;
- A very strong sense of responsibility, flexible work ethic, and quality minded and knows how to deliver exceptional service, just like we do to our guests.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1948,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card - this card equals 50% discount to dine in at the top hotel restaurants of Amsterdam (after completing probation period);
- Discounted Health Insurance - As an employee of the Conservatorium hotel you can have a discount on your health insurance at Achmea, Zilveren Kruis;
- In-house Experiences – wonderful complimentary stays in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about the experience we offer our guests;
- Discounted rates on the (F&B) properties of The Set Hotels – Conservatorium (Amsterdam), Lutetia (Paris) and Café Royal (London);
- A New Hire Incentive – A successful referral might reward you a beautiful incentive;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.