To strengthen our Reservations team at the luxury Conservatorium Hotel in Amsterdam we are currently looking for an experienced Reservations Manger to lead and manage the team together with the Reservations Supervisor.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Handle elevated customer queries and complaints relating to Rooms Reservations.
- Work closely together with the Director of Revenue and the Events Manager.
- Complete understand and effective use of the Hotel’s telephone system.
- Understand Best Rate Guarantee compliance.
- Be proactive towards achievement of Rooms Revenue goals.
- Lead and manager the Reservations team.
- You have at least two years experience in a similar role;
- You are a team player;
- You have a professional and service oriented attitude;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
How To Apply:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.