We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated candidate for the position as Reservations Agent in the high-end luxury hotel segment. As Reservations Agent you will be in contact with our guests with all their inquiries about reservations. You will report directly to the Revenue Manager and Reservations Manager.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated candidate for the position as Reservations Agent in the high-end luxury hotel segment. As Reservations Agent you will be in contact with our guests with all their inquiries about reservations. You will report directly to the Director of Revenue and Reservations Manager.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Create, update and maintain room reservations.
- Actively participate in a quality sales program to increase sales and deliver excellent customer service.
- Handles all incoming reservations traffic – email, phone, GDS, internet.
- Maintain a clean PMS system.
A commitment from us:
- On the job training and development
- A dedicated training manager who can help you in your development
- Freshly prepared lunch or dinner on a daily basis
- A great team environment to work in
A commitment from you:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch due to constant contact with both internal and external guests, especially dealing with supplier queries by phone and sorting queries by email
- To possess the ability to work under pressure and within strict deadlines by fostering a strong sense of pro activity and result orientation
- Maintain a good working relationship with all members of colleague in the hotel and also possess the ability to work on own initiative and prioritize work
- Ensure all reports and research for revenue manager is completed with great accuracy
- Maintaining proper records and filing systems.
- Ensure that your appearance and uniform are in accordance with the standard set on commencement of employment
Our Joie De Vivre:
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential to build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via email@example.com. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page