Would you like to sell the most amazing suites and rooms to experienced travellers? Do you like to make sure that all arrangements for esteemed guests are taken care of? Are you interested to develop yourself in the field of sales or revenue for your future career? We might have the perfect job for you!
What are you going to do?
As our Reservations Agent you will make individual bookings that can come in through phone, email and soon also chat apps like WhatsApp and Facebook messenger. You will answer questions from travel agents, individual guests and small groups that would like a memorable stay in Amsterdam. Through your skills you will be able to sell and recommend them the perfect room and are able to upsell them in a natural and enthusiastic way. You will work together with our Sales and Marketing team to present the hotel in the best way possible. Starting this year we collaborate with our reservations teams in London (Hotel Café Royal) and Paris (Hotel Lutetia) and you will be selling these properties as well. Part of selling these hotels is experiencing these amazing hotels yourself.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating at the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and affluent travellers, whom we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is an enthusiastic, self-disciplined and structured team-player, always aiming to deliver the best possible service to our guests, whether it is by phone or email. Furthermore he or she has:
- At least one year of experience in a luxury hotel, preferably in the Reservations or Front of House department;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language (written and spoken);
- Opera system experience and third language knowledge preferable;
- A very strong sense of responsibility, following through at all times, accurate and knows how to deliver exceptional service, just like we do to our guests!
What can you expect?
- A salary starting from € 1900,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, Bonus Plan, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resources department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com