Front Office Receptionist
Are you the service-minded Front Office professional who wants to make his next career step in the hospitality branch? Would you like to contribute to the exceptional service to our world renowned guests in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands? Then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As our Front Office receptionist you will welcome all our esteemed guests, assisting them with check-in and check-out at the reception desk. You will assist our guest with special requests in a personal though professional way, provide information when requested as well as perform general administrative duties belonging to the Front Office. You continually strive to excel the guests experience through proactive approach, training and development and creative thinking. You will report to the Front Office Shift Leader.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a friendly and curious colleague, who likes to help, support and inspire people! Furthermore he or she has
- At least one year of experience in a luxury hotel, preferably in the Front Office department;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language (written and spoken);
- Opera system experience and third language knowledge preferable;
- A very strong sense of responsibility, always follows up, is accurate and knows how to deliver exceptional service, just like we do to our guests!
What can you expect?
- A salary starting from € 1870,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com