Front Office Receptionist
Are you the service-minded Front Office professional who wants to make his next career step in the hospitality branch? Would you like to contribute to the exceptional service to our world renowned guests in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands? Then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As our Front Office receptionist you will welcome all our esteemed guests, assisting them with check-in and check-out at the reception desk. You will assist our guest with special requests in a personal though professional way, provide information when requested as well as perform general administrative duties belonging to the Front Office. You continually strive to excel the guests experience through proactive approach, training and development and creative thinking. You will report to the Front Office Shift Leader.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The different aspects of the front of house department in the Conservatorium Hotel are mostly located in the grand atrium of the hotel. This is where guests check in and out of their room, come with questions or seek advice. With a team of experienced and passionate professionals that understand what it means to work in this hotel, they make sure that all services are run seamlessly.
Manager Gijs Velema is keen on training and developing his teams of receptionists, luggage porters, doormen, hosts, guest service agents and night team. This department is open 24/7 so make sure that when you apply, we would like you to be available for all types of shifts.
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 properties (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a friendly and curious colleague, who likes to help, support and inspire people!
Furthermore he or she has:
- At least two years of experience in a luxury hotel, in the Front Office department;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language (written and spoken);
- Opera system experience and third language knowledge preferable;
- A very strong sense of responsibility, always follows up, is accurate and knows how to deliver exceptional service, just like we do to our guests!
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1.945,96 (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org