Public Area Attendant
Are you the quality orientated Housekeeping professional with a ‘can do’ attitude? Would you like to contribute to the wellbeing of our colleagues, in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands? Then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As our Public Area Attendant you will be responsible for the cleanliness of an assigned section of the public areas in the Conservatorium hotel. You will clean the bar, restaurant, corridors or offices. You will take pride in ensuring constant tidiness of workspace, equipment and areas. You ensure all cleanliness, quality and brand standards in your assigned area are met and actively assist the guests with special requests or information when needed.
You participate in all departmental meetings and training sessions organised by the Housekeeping department. You will report to the Housekeeping supervisor.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
Housekeeping in this hotel is different from other hotels and you are part of the largest team on property. With over 60 people you keep the hotel in pristine condition. As we are part of Leading Hotels of the World, you will work according to the LQA standards.
The housekeeping team consists of houseman, public area attendants, room attendants, seamstress, turndown attendants, supervisors and management. Everyone has a specific work area and we only use products that are harmless to the environment.
When working in this department, you can expect to start between 7:00AM-9:00AM, 3:00PM if you have the PM shift, while the turndown attendants only work between 5:30 PM and 9:30 PM.
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 properties (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a team orientated and reliable colleague, who enjoys working in a multi cultured group of Housekeeping professionals.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Cleaning or hotel experience preferred;
- Has a legal work permit to work in The Netherlands;
- Accommodation in or around Amsterdam;
- Speaks and understands either English or Dutch;
- Able to work weekdays and weekends, early shifts starting at 07:00, 08:00 or 09:00 hours.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1800,- for full time employment (but is negotiable based on previous experience) and appropriate employment conditions, like travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com