Public Area Attendant
Are you the quality orientated Housekeeping professional with a ‘can do’ attitude? Would you like to contribute to the exceptional service to our world renowned guests in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands? Than this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As our Housekeeping Public Area attendant you will be responsible for the cleanliness of an assigned section of the public areas in the Conservatorium hotel. You will clean the bar, restaurant, corridors or offices. You will take pride in ensuring constant tidiness of workspace, equipment and areas. You ensure all cleanliness, quality and brand standards in your assigned area are met and actively assist the guests with special requests or information when needed.
You participate in all departmental meetings and training sessions organised by the Housekeeping department. You will report to the Housekeeping supervisor.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a team orientated and reliable colleague, who enjoys working in a multi cultured group of Housekeeping professionals.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Cleaning or hotel experience preferred;
- Has a legal work permit to work in The Netherlands;
- Speaks and understands either English or Dutch;
- Able to work weekdays and weekends, early shifts starting at 07:00, 08:00 or 09:00 hours.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting from € 1770,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com