Public Area Attendant
We are looking for flexible Public Area Attendants. The role involves cleaning public areas of the hotel in an assigned section, ensuring the highest quality of cleanliness and presentation, while providing courteous and professional service consistent with Conservatorium hotel standards in order to maximise guest satisfaction.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Cleaning public areas in assigned section;
- Ensuring constant tidiness of workspace, equipment and areas;
- Actively participate in departmental meetings and training sessions.
We are looking for candidates with the following minimum requirements:
legally allowed to work in the Netherlands;
- Speak and understand (read and write) English and/or Dutch;
- Flexible work ethic, no Monday to Friday 9 to 5 mentality, preferably with no fixed off day requests;
- Neat and tidy, presentable appearance. No piercings, acrylic nails, extreme hairstyles/hair colors;
- Polite and able to communicate on an appropriate level with both colleagues and guests;
- Team spirited and able to work under pressure;
- Able to carry out repetitive tasks accurately and according to specifications;
- Quality minded with an understanding that the hotel is a 5 star leading luxury hotel which operates at the highest standards of service and which attributes great emphasis on guest satisfaction;
- Proactive approach to work, willing to offer and take initiative when necessary;
- Honest and reliable;
- Respectful to guest, colleagues and management;
- “Yes I can” mentality;
- Be able to work with multi-culture group;
- Experienced with cleaning hotels public areas, ideally in 5 star property.
How To Apply:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to:email@example.com