This role will include the handling of the day to day payroll administration of the worked hours including reviewing and uploading time and attendance, checking the rota’s, processing pay changes, wage garnishments and ensuring accuracy of all data for about 300 employees. You report to the financial controller.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Update basic data for payroll & handle records of personnel data; checking, entering and receiving data from the managers relating to hours, overtime, bonuses, etc;
- Unwind the salary calculation with the external service bureau and the preparation of the payment of salaries;
- Daily monitoring of the actual rota against existing clock-in & clock-out data, gaining real time information related to terminated employees, sick days en leave.
- Make gross / net salary calculations on request (eg employment);
- Provide several reports to the FC, HM and corporate office of The Set Hotels in regards to payroll and personnel, such as holiday & lieu reports;
- Prepare on a monthly basis payment to tax authorities and reconcile to the accounting system;
- Track and archive documentation;
- Be responsible for keeping all records of the colleagues confidential;
- Review employee time cards for accuracy;
- Enter colleague personal information into a computer. Generally, to process or input change of addresses, payroll discrepancies and terminations.
- Perform audits of the completed payroll register each pay period;
- File all payroll related documentation;
- Liaison for Adams (payroll processing company);
- Follow the legal regulations of deducting pay and be aware of payroll changes with regards to payroll legislation and Hospitality rules and guidelines.
- MBO as payroll administrator or equivalent
- Preferably knowledge of Fourth System / Nostradamus / NMBRS
- Affinity with excel
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience in hotel business is preferable
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Able to work under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Pro-active and result oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Very structured and organized
- Being a person of reliability, discreetness and integrity
How To Apply:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
This fulltime job entails 38 working hours per week. Should you be interested in this position then please send your CV and a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.