Are you creative and would you like to develop your skills to the highest level together alongside ambitious and enthusiastic chefs in Amsterdam? Are you able to meet tight deadlines while maintaining high standards? Then this is the position for you.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
As a Pastry Chef in the luxury 5 star Conservatorium hotel, we offer you a fantastic opportunity to show what you can. The pastry team consists of 5/4 team members and caters to all our rooms, meetings & events and all outlets of the hotel.
You will make pastries to the highest standard within a high volume environment. Additional tasks include:
- Develop new dishes for the menu;
- Oversee the quality and continuity of the dishes;
- Plan and organise the work in the pastry kitchen.
- Follow and implement the h.a.c.c.p
- You have minimum of 2 year proven experience as a pastry chef;
- You are familiar with HACCP and ensure a clean work environment;
- You have a good knowledge of the English language and preferably the Dutch language;
- You are energetic, highly organised and work well under pressure.
How To Apply:
This fulltime job entails 38 working hours per week spreaded on 5 days. We offer a competitive salary in line with Horeca AVR and 25 days of annual leave.
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.