Office Manager to the Director of Engineering
We are currently looking for an ambitious Office Manager for the Director of Engineering at the Conservatorium hotel in Amsterdam. You are motivated to keep up the standard and to set new ones. As an office manager, you are a pro in thinking one step ahead and to work independently.
A commitment from us:
- Full in charge of the financial administration;
- Managing the agenda of the Director of Engineering;
- Purchasing/contact with suppliers and contractors;
- General administration tasks;
A commitment from you:
- You are experienced with administration;
- Experience as a Personal Assistant is preferred;
- Knowledge of Dutch and English language;
- Computer skills, knowledge of MS office;
Our Joie De Vivre:
- You can benefit from our colleague room rates in the Set Hotels
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have in the hotel.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sport events that are organized throughout the year.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential do build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via email@example.com. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page.