Public Area Night Attendant
Do you have experience working at night and is this what you would like to continue doing? Do you want to be part of a large scale operation that handles the special Housekeeping tasks of our five-star hotel?
What are you going to do?
As our Night Cleaner, you will make sure everything is cleaned properly in the spa, gym, corridors and other public areas. You will use heavy machinery such us scrubbing machine, shampooing machine, so experience working with this is a key. You will take pride in ensuring constant tidiness of workspace, equipment and areas. You ensure all cleanliness, quality and brand standards in your assigned areas are met. You will report to the Night Shift Leader.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
Housekeeping in this hotel is different from other hotels and you are part of the largest team on property. With fellow passionate colleagues, you keep the hotel in pristine condition. The housekeeping team consists of houseman, public area attendants, room attendants, seamstress, turndown attendants, supervisors and management. Everyone has a specific work area and we only use products that are harmless to the environment.
When working in our night team, your hours will be from 23:00 till 7:00. You will not be in much contact with other colleagues as this is a specific team that handles specific tasks on a daily basis.
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5-star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 properties (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a reliable and hardworking, who enjoys working in a multi cultured group of Housekeeping professionals.
Furthermore, you have:
- At least one year of current/recent night cleaning experience in a hotel (must);
- Experience in repetitive cleaning;
- Accommodation in or around Amsterdam;
- Speaks and understands English;
- Able to work weeknights and weekends;
- Experience with scrubbing machines, high pressure cleaning materials and are able to do heavy lifting when needed.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1948, - (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card - this card equals 50% discount to dine in at the top hotel restaurants of Amsterdam (after completing probation period);
- Discounted Health Insurance - As an employee of the Conservatorium hotel you can have a discount on your health insurance at Achmea, Zilveren Kruis;
- In-house Experiences – wonderful complimentary stays in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about the experience we offer our guests;
- Discounted rates on the (F&B) properties of The Set Hotels – Conservatorium (Amsterdam), Lutetia (Paris) and Café Royal (London);
- A New Hire Incentive – A successful referral might reward you a beautiful incentive;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.