Front Office Night Supervisor
Do you have Front Office leadership experience and are motivated to develop your skills and make the next step in your career? Do you have an eye for detail, naturally take charge in any situation and willing to work the night shift? Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As our Front Office Night Supervisor your main responsibilities, while maintaining a service minded approach at all times will be:
- (UP)Sell rooms/suite following company guidelines
- Ensuring safety and security for hotel property, hotel guest, visitors and staff
- Liaise with other managers/supervisors on duty on closure of the day and start of next morning
- Oversee the night operation and instruct/correct where needed
- Meet-and-greet VIP guests arriving or departing, as well as complaint handling
- Prepare all administrational tasks prior to running End of Day in PMS
- Handle all room statuses accordingly (Out of Service, Out of Order)
- Ensure daily paymaster invoices are checked, balanced and prepared for next day
- Check and prepare the night reporting (audit) by sorting all paperwork and cross-check if closed the correct way
- Check cashiering reports of all Front of House employees
- Prepare reporting for LHW Guest Surveys
- Hold and handle cash transactions
- Chair briefings
- Attend Front Office Management Meetings
- Be Manager on Duty during calamities (i.e. fire alarm, police)
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague has a strong sense of responsibility, always follows up and is accurate. He or she is focussed on safety, security and on delivering exceptional service to our guests.
Furthermore he or she has
- One to two years of experience in a similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language (written and spoken);
- Opera system experience preferable;
- Ability to work night shifts.
What can you expect?
- A salary between € 2085,- and € 2300,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org