The night receptionist first priorities are the guests and giving attention for special requests in a personal but professional manner. As a night receptionist you assist the Night manager or the Night supervisor, by making duty reports and other incoming proceedings during the night. As a night receptionist you ensure that our guests will have unique and memorable experiences.
A commitment from us:
- Arrange bills and payments
- Check-in and Check-out guests
- Answering telephone calls
- Taking roomservice orders
A commitment from you:
- Giving attentive, personal, professional and efficient service
- Perfect communication and writing skills in the Dutch and English language
- At least one year of experience in a luxury hotel
- Previous work experience in the Front Office of a hotel
- Experience with Opera our hotel system is an advantage.
Our Joie De Vivre:
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!