The Night Manager is the manager on Duty and responsible for all hotel operations during overnight shift hours, focusing on Front office operations, night audit and hotel safety/security. The Night Manager provides leadership and support to all members of the Front Office and enforces the Set Standards in all areas supervised.
A commitment from us:
- Manage and monitor activities of all employees in all departments making sure they adhere to the Set standards, hotel policies & procedures, coaching training and correcting where needed.
- Maintain a professional and high quality service oriented environment at all times.
- Act as Manager on duty for the hotel in the absence of the Front Office manager dealing with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- Manage the night shift in the department ensuring all employees perform the tasks assigned to them and coordinate Front Office activities with other departments.
- Ensure the accurate completion of the daily night audit in a timely fashion.
- Be aware and able to enforce all fire-life safety procedures, ensure staff is fully trained in emergency procedures.
A commitment from you:
- Previous Front Office experience required
- Opera experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is mandatory as well as the ability to speak, read and write clearly. Second language preferred.
- Valid BHV certificaat preferred
Our Joie De Vivre:
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential to build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via email@example.com. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page