For our elegant yet casual luxury Tunes bar in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for an expert in creating the most unique cocktails in town. As our own Mixologist you are the shining personality who entertains our guests with your skills and expertise. Your eye is focused on the details and you are eager to succeed in every challenge.
A commitment from us:
- You are in charge of creating new cocktail experiences based on current beverage trends;
- Respond promptly to requests from our guests in a polite and professional fashion;
- Conducts tasting panels for new beverages with the staff and provide cocktail seminars for the guest;
- Organize the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory;
- Keep bar area clean, safe and organized;
A commitment from you:
- Demonstrate a high level of mixology knowledge;
- Minimum two years bartending/mixology experience;
- You are able to work flexible schedules;
- Ability to speak, read and write English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests
Our Joie De Vivre:
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential to build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page